- Between transparency and the invisible will have its premiere at ASU's Gammage Hall on October 26th with ASU Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sergio Freeman,
- Selected on the BabelScores Reading Panel 2023 for my work to be included in BabelScores catalogue. The jury was formed by composers Huihui Cheng, Lucas Fagin, Luis Naon, Marco Antonio Suarez, Patricia Alessandrini and Pedro García Velasquez.
- Included in ASU News' Profiles of Notable Spring 2023 Graduates.
- Invited to talk about my work in the Composition Seminar at Arizona State University School of Music, April 17.
- Situación #4 will be projected in the context of the exhibition Umbrales at Faro Cosmos from October 22 to November 5 in Mexico City.
- Situación #3 ...sobre la línea del horizonte will have its Mexican premiere on October 22 at the Carlos Chávez Hall in Mexico City by the CEPROMUSIC ensemble, as part of the 44 Foro Internacional de Música Nueva "Manuel Enríquez."
- Situación #4 will be premiered in the first Composition Studio Concert of fall 2022 at ASU's Katzin Hall, on October 3.
- Winner of the 2022 ASU Composition Competition. Received a commission to write a piece for ASU Symphony Orchestra that will be performed during their 2022-23 season.
- Selected for the Impulse New Music Festival's Composition Cohort. Will be writing a piece for the festival's Ensemble-In-Residence, the Brightwork Ensemble that will be premiered at the festival some day in September.
- más rabia que miedo, más odio que pena will be performed in the second Composition Studio Fall Concert on November 15, 2021.
- Received a commission to write a piece for solo guitar for PRISMS New Music Festival to be performed on October 2021 at Katzin Hall, ASU.
Picture by Christian Rill